[SR-Users] Rtpengine module. rtcp-mux-demux option does not work.

Denys Pozniak denys.pozniak at crazycall.com
Thu Apr 13 14:43:30 CEST 2017

Hello, All!

We are using Kamailio as Webrtc to SIP proxy.
Clinet's Chrome browser needs to have rtcp-mux option to work correct, so
we are adding it in RTPENGINE->WS direction as:

rtpengine_manage("trust-address replace-origin
replace-session-connection *rtcp-mux-offer
rtcp-mux-accept* ICE=force RTP/SAVPF");

Also we need to remove it in RTPENGINE->PSTN direction, we are trying to do
it like this:

rtpengine_manage("trust-address replace-origin replace-session-connection
* rtcp-mux-demux* ICE=remove RTP/AVP");

But it does not work for us and a=rtcp-mux option in SDP goes to the SIP
provider.

Please help us to solve this!

BR,
Denys

PS.
Versions: Kamailio 4.4.5, rtpengine 5.2.1.0