[SR-Users] Introduction

Nicolas Pace nico at libre.ws
Mon Apr 10 21:21:11 CEST 2017

On Mon, 2017-04-10 at 09:11 -0400, Alberto Llamas wrote:
> Hi Nicolas,

Hi guys!

> it looks like a very interesting project. As Daniel said, the
> community here is very responsive and some of us speak Spanish.
>
> Looking forward to help on this project.

Thanks for the warm welcome!
Hope to be sharing more about the project soon!
I was trying to get everything working on Docker... but stepped back to
setting up everything on VirtualBox... everything going smooth for now.

Thanks again for your energic welcoming, hope to become active part of
this community!

Regards,