[SR-Users] Transaction Lookup Failing

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 11:38:11 CEST 2017

Hello,

if you run with debug=3, isn't there any hint in the logs from tm module
why the cancel is not matched to an invite?

If you want us to investigate, send the logs with debug=3 and pcap with
the sip messages for the failure case.

On 09.04.17 01:56, Colin Morelli wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> Trying to debug an issue with canceling an invite. I have two
> different types of clients. On one client, canceling an invite works
> correctly. With the other client, it t_check_trans fails.
>
> Both clients show the same request/responses:
>
> On Client A:
> -> INVITE
> <- 183
> -> PRACK
> <- 200
> -> UPDATE (from successful STUN binding)
> <- 200
> -> CANCEL
> <- 200
>
> On Client B:
> -> INVITE
> <- 183
> -> PRACK
> <- 200
> -> UPDATE (from successful STUN binding)
> <- 200
> -> CANCEL
> <- 481 (this is sent from my kamailio script when t_check_trans fails)
>
> I can't see much that's different between the leading
> requests/responses of each. They seem to be virtually identical (with
> the exception of IP addresses and tag values, of course). This makes
> sense, since they're both based on PJSIP (albeit different versions of
> PJSIP, but not off by much)
>
> Is there anything in particular I should be looking out for that might
> be obvious? I could provide more detailed logs and traces if required.
>
> Best,
> Colin

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio Advanced Training - May 22-24 (USA) - www.asipto.com