[SR-Users] RPCFIFOPATH / DEFINE_FIFO_NAME settings problem

Ginhoux, Patrick patrick.ginhoux at fr.unisys.com
Wed Apr 5 18:04:45 CEST 2017

Hi,

Kamailio 5.0.1 is now installed,

The start and then the stop command works fine now. Kamailio is correctly stopped.

I also tested a reboot, and saw kamailio started with success. A new attempt to stop it is also successful.

So I can tell that this issue is closed; the fifo file are created as appropriate:

[root at vm-vse02-siprouter2 ~]# ll /var/run/kamailio/

total 4

srw------- 1 kamailio kamailio 0 Apr  5 17:57 kamailio_ctl

-rw-r----- 1 kamailio kamailio 5 Apr  5 17:57 kamailio.pid

prwxr-xr-x 1 kamailio kamailio 0 Apr  5 17:57 kamailio_rpc_fifo

About the htable fix, it is included in the 5.0.1 as I don’t get the string error anymore.

That’s really a great job you did.

Thanks you so much.

Cordialement

Patrick GINHOUX