[SR-Users] Kamailio 5.0.0 KEMI Lua event routes

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 12:44:13 CEST 2017

Hello,

execution of event routes for kemi was added. You have to use master
branch for now.

Anyhow, I expect that maybe some functions from this modules were not
yet exported to kemi -- if you give the list of the functions you use in
your config from this modules, I will add them.

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla