[SR-Users] Problems with avp_db_load

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 23:27:44 CEST 2017

Are you sure you have the correct records in the database? I did a diff
between 4.3 and 4.4 branches and there are no differences in avpops
module code.

Maybe you can sniff the communication between kamailio and mysql server
and see what is returned there. If mysql server is listening on loopback
interface port 3306 without tls, then you can use tcpdump or ngrep to
view what's the query and the response.

Daniel

On 31.03.17 16:12, Kevin Bushong wrote:

> Oops.  Well that explains it.  Here is the portion of the debug I
> believe is relevant.   I’ve also attached the full syslog in case you
> need it.
>

> I suspect this is the line that is the problem, but I’m not sure how
> to fix it:
>

> Mar 31 08:51:29 Limitless-Calling-Server kamailio[14586]: 11(14615)
> DEBUG: siptrace [siptrace.c:775]: sip_trace_store_db(): database
> connection not initialized
>

> Thanks
>

> Kevin

[...]