[SR-Users] "kamdbctl create" failed

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 11:05:46 CEST 2017

Hello,

you run a newer version of mysql that enabled more constraints than they
used to be at the time 4.0 was developed (4-5 years ago).

Any reason to install 4.0.x? These should have been fixed in 4.4 or 5.0.
It is practically about removing default values for BLOB/TEXT columns.
Also, I encountered issues with latest mysql versions and the datetime
defaulting to '0000-00-00 ...', which used to work in older versions.