[SR-Users] ndb_mongodb -Sending Query to Mongo

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 07:28:19 CEST 2016

Hello,

in case of ndb_mongodb, the result is the json returned by the server.
Maybe you can run with debug=3 and see if you can get more info about
what happens there.

To access part of result, you need to use a json module over
$mongodb(mgr1=>value).

On 21/09/16 14:36, Jonathan Hunter wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> I am using the ndb_mongodb module, and Im just trying to return values
> from the dispatcher table, in particular the setid of a particular
> entry depending on its attrs value.
>
> If I query using mongodb shell command it works fine, here I enter
> test.com and it returns only the setid value, or 2;
>
> db.dispatcher.find( { attrs: "test.com" }, { setid: 1, _id: 0 } )
> { "setid" : 2 }
>

> However I have been having issues getting this to work using
> mongodb_find_one, as I would of thought the following route return the
> same;
>
> if(mongodb_find_one("ml-mongodb", "kamailiosbc", "dispatcher", "{
> \"attrs\" : \"test.com\" },{ \"setid\": \"1\", \"_id\": \"0\" }", "mgr1"))
>
> However it returns all the entries relating to that attrs columm from
> dispatcher table, instead of just setid.
>
> Is it possible to do this? I  am stuggling to find the json format to
> acheive the same thing.
>
> Also in terms of the mgr1 response, I see its contained within
> the  $mongodb(key), can I drill down to get specific fields from it or
> would I need to use transformations or jansson to do this?
>
> Many thanks
>
> Jon

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio Advanced Training, Berlin, Oct 24-26, 2016 - http://www.asipto.com