[SR-Users] event_route[uac:reply] question

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 09:38:05 CEST 2016

Indeed, only the final response gets to the even_route, this is because
of the callback used from tm module.

Maybe, if you can offer more details about what you need from 183, we
can provide some hints if it's possible and how.

On 20/09/16 07:27, Julia Boudniatsky wrote:
> I found in the module uac documentation:
>
> "6.1.  event_route[uac:reply]
> Event route executed for the*final* reply to the request set with
> uac_req_send().
>
> Thanks,
> Julia
>
> On Mon, Sep 19, 2016 at 1:34 PM, Julia Boudniatsky <juliabo at gmail.com
> <mailto:juliabo at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     I send INVITE via uac_send_req() and receive "183" and "200"responses.
>     Only "200" appears in the log of event_route[uac:reply].
>
>     Is event_route[uac:reply] executed only for final responses?
>
>     Thank you,
>     Julia

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio Advanced Training, Berlin, Oct 24-26, 2016 - http://www.asipto.com