[SR-Users] http_async_query - How to Allow SIP transaction to continue

Federico Cabiddu federico.cabiddu at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 09:28:28 CEST 2016

Hi this should be better documented. I'll update the documentation
accordingly.
On the other hand I see that you are using in the config http_set* and
http_append_header
functions.
I'd suggest to use the $http_req pseudovariable for the same purpouse (
http://www.kamailio.org/docs/modules/4.4.x/modules/http_async_client.html#idp32731036),
since those functions will be removed in master branch (so in future 5.0).

Cheers,

Federico