[SR-Users] Commercial SBC or Kamailio

Yuriy Gorlichenko ovoshlook at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 05:28:08 CEST 2016

I think there need to be another reason to use kamailio instead of any
other solution.
In this thread main idea of question is
If we will use kamailio will it be stable, fast and best usefull software
instead of some ot free solution.

I can answer yes because kamailio is one of the most flexible platforms of
the world.
I think it is hard to find any solution that will give you all
possibilities  that kamailio gives you.

it can be any mode of your VoIP enviroment such as SBC, registrar, just a
router, tprovider connector and etc etc etc.

What if you will need extending features of your system?
What if you will want to create some ifrastructure that will be with a
specific enviroment?

As this questions to yourself before making choise.

Also yes. kamailio very stable.
If you will see this list deeper you will see that 99% of questions
regarding fails and etc was resovled by wrong configuration of end
administrator but not software trouble.