[SR-Users] Identical Kamailio setup on 2 hosts

Infinicalls Infinicalls infinicalls at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 09:20:47 CEST 2016

Hi,
 I have two identical hosts running Kamailio with the same set of
users. They are located in different locations. Both are running
behind NAT and I've enabled rtpproxy for that and also advertised the
public IP. Both the MySQL DBs are similar and have the same data.

Both the hosts have different sub-domains in alias and I have set auto_alias=no

Now, the problem is my users are not able to communicate from one
server to another.

user1 at mydomain.com from host1 is not able to communicate to
user1 at mydomain.com at host2, though inter-server communication is
happening nicely.