[SR-Users] Kamailio invite fails with 403 at cscf

Jason Penton jason.penton at smilecoms.com
Fri Sep 9 16:10:00 CEST 2016

Hi,

Are you using NAT? Can you please send a pcap and logfile for the REGISTER
and INVITE?

Cheers
Jason

On Fri, Sep 9, 2016 at 9:18 AM, Owais Ahmad <millennium.bug at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I am using kamailio 4.4.2 IMS
>
> Registration completes successfully, but S-CSCF gives the following error
> when P-CSCF relays INVITE to S-CSCF:
>
> 32(1349) ERROR: ims_dialog [dlg_handlers.c:190]: populate_leg_info(): bad
> sip message or missing Contact hdr
> 32(1349) ERROR: ims_dialog [dlg_handlers.c:1352]: dlg_onreply(): could not
> add further info to the dlg out
>
> Resultantly, P-CSCF returns a 403 with: "Forbidden - You must register
> first with a S-CSCF"
> It appears that pcscf_is_registered("location") is unable to lookup the
> location although the database seems to have valid entries.
>
> Any hints on how I can get the INVITE processed without this issue?
>
> Regards,
> Owais

*Jason Penton*
*Senior Manager: Applications and Services*
*Smile Communications Pty (Ltd)*

*Voice:Mobile:* +234 (0) 702 000 000 7

+27 (0) 83 283 7000
*Skype:* jason.barry.penton