[SR-Users] app_lua with lua5.3

Péter Barabás Peter.Barabas at minerva-soft.com
Thu Sep 8 20:42:10 CEST 2016

Hi,

sorry for delay, I updated lua to 5.3 and luarocks also. I installed rocks which is based on lua 5.3. I tried to run lua script from Kamailio routing_logic, but it was not successful since app_lua module supports lua 5.1. I tried to re-compile app_lua module but with no success, needs some modifications. Finally, I used lua 5.1 and belonging rocks, it was the faster way.
So it is not an urgent task, but I think app_lua module needs some modifications to be compatible with lua 5.3.

Thanks.