[SR-Users] Kamailio send TCP packets from random ports

Yuriy Gorlichenko ovoshlook at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 17:26:58 CEST 2016

I know about dispatcher but it not always canbe heplfull. Sometimes i need
my own logic that not implemented at the dispatcher.

For checking kamailio live from asterisk im use qualfy for keepalives, if i
use asterisk only as media server but it not always usefull. Sometimes
scenarios need to use another logic.