[SR-Users] Issues on getting Notify Body data and parse it

José Seabra joseseabra4 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 01:44:57 CEST 2016

Hello there,
I'm facing some issues trying to get the attributes from notify Body that
contains information that i need for my calls
.
First i save the $rb into $var then i try to replace the characters #012
that seems to be the separator of all attributes in the body, i have tried
it using s.select, s.strip, s.replace but without any success in all of
them.

The body msg is something like this:

Calling-Name-Status: available#012Calling-Name: "teste      XX" <
sip:XXXXXXXXX at domain.com>#012Presentation-Indicator: allowed

Anyone have any idea how can I get the value of each attribute:
e.g:
Calling-Name-Status: available
Calling-Name: "teste      XX" <sip:XXXXXXXXX at domain.com>
Presentation-Indicator: allowed