[SR-Users] detect failed socket

Péter Barabás Peter.Barabas at minerva-soft.com
Thu Sep 1 17:57:13 CEST 2016

Thanks, but the problem, that there are situations when the socket seems not to be closed but the communication with the client cannot be possible. E.g. if the client is in airplane mode, Kamailio does not detect tcp lost, in the location table, the user exists with real connection_id, but I cannot call him or
write a message.

I would be interested in if it is possible to detect such situations on Kamailio side when for example a message cannot be delivered because of such network conditions like airplane mode?

Peter