[SR-Users] cnxcc doesn't terminate calls

Igor Potjevlesch igor.potjevlesch at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 12:48:29 CEST 2016

Hi,

Yep, the dialog is created. I put the dialog into DB and see it.

Nothing appears in the logs when the timer is reached.

I succeed to do the same behaviour with dialog module only and dlg_set_timeout. Looks to do why I want.

I'm a bit frustrating about cnxcc because I really don't understand why nothing happen after max_time, but, anyway, it works with dialog only.

Regards,

Igor.