[SR-Users] cnxcc doesn't terminate calls

Igor Potjevlesch igor.potjevlesch at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 09:52:11 CEST 2016

Hi,

I'm testing cnxcc module in order to make a simple call duration limitation.

My understanding is to use the function like this :

$dlg_var(customer_id)           = "customer-" + $fU;

            $var(max_time)                                  = 5;

            if (!cnxcc_set_max_time("$dlg_var(customer_id)",
"$var(max_time)"))

Unfortunately, after 5 seconds, nothing happen. I don't even see an error
from dialog module.

Anyone has a better understanding of the way the module runs? Thank you!

Regards,

Igor.