[SR-Users] configuration kamailio 4.4.2 with Asterisk 13.10.0

Serge Gabriel Ahnoux ahnouxs at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 15:24:22 CEST 2016

Hello

I am trying to configure kamailio 4.4.2 with asterisk 13.10.0.
My Os is Debian 7.4

I followed the tutorial :

http://kb.asipto.com/asterisk:realtime:kamailio-4.0.x-asterisk-11.3.0-astdb#dokuwiki__top

The two softwares are installed on my server. So they have the same IP
adress but the port is different like they said in the tutorial. I use too
Mysql to stock users informations
I have 2 databases Kamailio and Asterisk. I use ODBC for communicate
beetwen asterisk server and his database.

However when my sip client (linephone) connects to kamalio, kamailio
doesn't forward information to asterisk.  I don't kow the reason. So i can
send message but not call

If someone knows how to configure, please help me.
I join my kamailio configuration file.

Regards.

ahnouxs at gmail.com