[SR-Users] Edge proxy / Registrar Script

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 15:31:56 CEST 2016

Hello,

outbound extension is not supported by many endpoints, although it is
useful for tcp/tls redundancy.

I would suggest to start with the example config from dispatcher module
for edge proxy and add path support to it via path module. For
registration config, the kamailio-basic.cfg should be a good start, be
sure that path handling is enabled in registrar/usrloc modules.

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio Advanced Training, Berlin, Oct 24-26, 2016 - http://www.asipto.com