[SR-Users] Busy return code when a user has an ongoing transaction

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 20:01:38 CEST 2016

On 10/10/16 13:21, Gholamreza Sabery wrote:
> I want to be able to return a Busy code foe a user that is talking to
> someone else and receives an INVITE for a new call. How can I
> implement this in Kamailio?

You can use dialog module to track active calls and group them in
profiles using user id. When a new call is coming you check the dialog
profile size for the user id and send a 486 if the profile is not empty.
Look at the readme of the dialog and sl module for the functions that
you can use in the kamailio.cfg.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio Advanced Training, Berlin, Oct 24-26, 2016 - http://www.asipto.com