[SR-Users] Order of record-route

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 09:30:02 CEST 2016

I think the Route set as presented in the first email is correct. The
Client is also having a proxy, so the caller device has to use the Route
set from bottom up, sending first to its proxy, which should send to
Kamailio's public IP. If the caller device is sending directly to
kamailio, then there is something wrong with that device.

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio Advanced Training, Berlin, Oct 24-26, 2016 - http://www.asipto.com