[SR-Users] Fwd: TOPOH Module in Kamialio

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 12:56:23 CEST 2016

topoh is a module that provides topology hiding by masking IP addresses
in Via, Contact and Record-Route headers. Making is done by replacing
the original ip with mask ip and the original ip is hidden in parameters
after it is ecrypted, so it can be decrypted on the other way of the
traffic.

If you disable the module, then the IP addresses will be kept with
original values, the calls and sip routing will work the same.