[SR-Users] Out of memory in UB 210: OOM killed process 12261 (kamailio) score 0 vm:1614768kB, rss:280200kB, swap:131408kB

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 11:52:00 CEST 2016

Hello,

it looks like a leak from the system memory, not from kamailio's pkg or
shm memory. This can be due to an improper use of an external library
(e.g., libxml2) by a kamailio module or because of a problem in the library.

Can you list the modules used in your config (the loadmodule lines)? I
will try to guess from the list which one relying on external libs with
higher risk of leak issues.

Also, provide the version of kamailio you are using (kamailio -v).

On 04/10/16 15:42, Jurijs Ivolga wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Our Kamailio server is crashing once per week, with following error:
>
> Oct  1 06:25:06 kamailio kernel: [26982632.803789] Out of memory in UB
> 210: OOM killed process 12261 (kamailio) score 0 vm:1614768kB,
> rss:280200kB, swap:131408kB
>
> Core dump was never created, probably it is because of my environment,
> but I will try to get it.
>
> Server constantly eats memory, maybe some kind of memory leak?
>
> Any help is highly appreciated!
>
> Jurijs

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio Advanced Training, Berlin, Oct 24-26, 2016 - http://www.asipto.com