[SR-Users] Migrating from OpenSER config file question.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 21:00:24 CEST 2016

Hello,

hmm, the format $avp(s:callfwd) should still work fine. I will look
deeper at it when I get a chance after returning to the office in few
days. Anyhow, try to use $avp(callfwd), it is the same as $avp(callfwd)
if you haven't defined an overlapping avp-alias.

On the other hand, I think avp_write(...) is no longer available. Now
you can use direct assignment, like:

$avp(callfwd) = $ruri;

One very useful additions (in newer versions than 1.0, otherwise being
quite old by now) is the sqlops module that allows to do all kind of sql
operations from configuration file, in many cases saving from the
complexity of using avpops db functions. See:

https://www.kamailio.org/docs/modules/stable/modules/sqlops.html#idp44901364

So you can do INSERT/UPDATE/REPLACE/... as you need from config file,
building the sql query with the variables you want.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio Advanced Training, Berlin, Oct 24-26, 2016 - http://www.asipto.com