[SR-Users] Kamailio number of concurrent calls

Dragos Oancea dragos.oancea at athonet.com
Mon Oct 3 09:37:01 CEST 2016

Hi,

Sipp might be able to handle 1000 simultaneous calls with media but with
a lot of packet loss , especially if you use its RTP echo feature
(-rtp_echo) .
The issue seems independent of kernel params or network card params.
I ran into this issue on a CentOS and Freeswitch offered much more
performance on the same machine.
Otherwise, sipp is a good tool for SIP testing, but not media testing.

Cheers,
Dragos