[SR-Users] Offload SSL from backends with Kamailio

Sergey Basov sergey.v.basov at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 17:20:37 CET 2016

Hi, Vladislav

I had very simmilar issue, try to use topoh module.
It will mask contact in header and called side will not try to send reply
to contact dyrectly or using its proto.
It will send using via or record-route headers.
But this will work when kamailio is in statefull proxy mode.

29 нояб. 2016 г. 12:37 AM пользователь "Vladyslav Zakhozhai" <