[SR-Users] XAVP Null

Alberto Llamas albertollamaso at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 18:40:30 CET 2016

Hello Linux,

Each xavp has a name and name values. So if you first define the name of
the variable then you assign the name value it will work for you:

$xavp(caller_peer=>accountname) = "Account Variable"; */*This is an
example*/*
$xavp(caller_peer[0]=>accountname) = "AAA";
xlog("L_WARN", "XAVP ACCOUNT NAME $xavp(caller_peer[0]=>accountname) \n");

Regards,

On Mon, Nov 28, 2016 at 5:55 PM, Linux Vince <linuxv at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am sure i am doing something very basic wrongly.
>
> Here is my config file snippet
>
> $xavp(caller_peer[0]=>accountname) = "AAA";
> xlog("L_WARN", "XAVP ACCOUNT NAME $xavp(caller_peer[0]=>accountname) \n");
>
> No matter what i set this XAVP at, it always prints null in log file as
> below
>
> WARNING: <script>: XAVP ACCOUNT NAME <null>
>
> Please help how i can set XAVP and use it further in config file.

Alberto Llamas
Phone: +1-786-805-6003
Telecommunications Engineer
Digium Certified Asterisk Professional (dCap)