[SR-Users] Offload SSL from backends with Kamailio

Vladyslav Zakhozhai v.zakhozhai at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 18:02:31 CET 2016

That is very interesting.

I've added add_path_received in Kamailio config. And I can see that
FreeSWITCH received it and reflected in registration info.

With SIP/UDP there is no problems. FreeSWITCH gets path and respnses and
INVITEs goes through Kamailio.

But in case of TLS INVITES goes to Kamailio but FreeSWITCH tries to
originate call with TLS.

Mybe this is FreeSWITCH issue. I'll check later.

> On Mon, Nov 28, 2016 at 01:15:03PM +0100, Daniel Tryba wrote:
> > > UAC == SIP/TLS ==> Kamailio == SIP/UDP ==> FreeSWITCH
> > >
> > solution is to use Path on the frontend/loadbalancer.
>
> According to this closed bug report it should work for
> Kamailio/Freeswitch:
> https://freeswitch.org/jira/si/jira.issueviews:issue-html/
> FS-4989/FS-4989.html

С уважением,