[SR-Users] msilo

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 11:45:48 CET 2016

I expect the encryption/decryption can be done with some triggers in
mysql server.

In kamailio config you can use crypto module to encrypt a text and store
it in a variable:

  - https://www.kamailio.org/docs/modules/stable/modules/crypto.html

Then you can use sqlops to insert into the database. The issue comes
when dumping stored messages... probably you can just replace msilo with
sqlops+uac at the expense of a more complex configuration file.

On the other hand, probably adds some privacy to the local platform
operators, which have access only to the mysql, because the key will be
in kamailio.cfg. For full privacy, the endpoints should do the
encryption/decryption with a key they agreed before, without being known
by the server.

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio Advanced Training, Berlin, Nov 28-30, 2016 - http://www.asipto.com