[SR-Users] presentity tabla, faster update when drop TCP/TLS connection

João Resende ms92resende at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 12:13:48 CET 2016

I'm testing kamailio with a SIP client with presence support, when I get a
connection drop from a client (i.e when the client lost the access to the
Internet connection) I do not receive the change in the status to offline
immediately, I just received when the timeout from the presentity database
finishes. Exists a way to define this? or it is a bug? or should be a new
feature?

I know that I'm able to change the expiry parameter from the presentity
table, but that increases my battery consumption and the data exchange, the
same happens if I reduce the publish interval on the client side.