[SR-Users] Error message not seen before

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 10:18:29 CET 2016

Hello,

maybe the table was not available when you installed first time siremis,
being added in later versions of kamailio.

You can create the table in kamailio database using the script locate in
source tree at:

  - utils/kamctl/mysql/uac-create.sql

Or if you don't use uac module for remote registrations, then you can
disable that option from menu, so nobody else ends up in such error.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio Advanced Training, Berlin, Nov 28-30, 2016 - http://www.asipto.com