[SR-Users] RTPProxy benchmark

Dragos Oancea dragos.oancea at athonet.com
Tue Nov 15 09:14:48 CET 2016

Hi

Increase fs.file-max in your /etc/sysctl.conf .
eg: fs.file-max = 50000
And then do sysctl -p
Decrease SILENT_TIMEOUT in your rtpengine.conf (eg:SILENT_TIMEOUT=120) -
it's default 1 hour and if some calls don't have media then rtpengine
will just keep the UDP ports in use until this timeout expires.

Regards,
Dragos