[SR-Users] msilo

Slava Bendersky volga629 at skillsearch.ca
Sun Nov 13 07:08:56 CET 2016

Hello Everyone,
I asking question/request to add improvement for msilo module where will have ability set $avp(i:body) in mod params. That will allow use it in m_store() by specifying body message $avp. In my case registration is on B2BUA so kamailio pass through/proxy to destination. In order to check user status online/offline kamailio wait for reply from B2BUA on MESSAGE status if it return error 503 that mean user offline and m_store(0 should store message in db, but the issue that error 503 is in final stage and MESSAGE body is not available any more. The improvement will allow specify body $var in m_store() so new way will be m_store($tu, $avp(body)).

Any help thank you.

Slava.