[SR-Users] Kamailio 4.4 VoiceMail

Daniel Tryba d.tryba at pocos.nl
Thu Nov 10 17:04:52 CET 2016

On Sun, Nov 06, 2016 at 02:22:06AM -0800, Gonzalo Gasca Meza wrote:
> Currently in sample configuration script, seems to be that value: $avp(oexten)
> is used to redirect to VM, but in my case this value is null.
> I didnt find any documentation for this.
>
> *Questions:*
> a) What is $avp(oexten) ?

Whatever you want it to be. A "default/example" config has
$avp(oexten) = $rU;
in the LOCATION route just before the lookup (which overwrites $rU on a
match).

> b) What is the best way to pass a Redirect number in SIP INVITE to
> VoiceMail system (Asterisk or Freeswitch)

In whatever way works for you. Add a diversion header or some custom
header.

> c) Is there a way to configure CFNA timer per alias/uri ?

Yes, t_set_fr() lets you do that per transaction.
http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/stable/modules/tm.html#tm.f.t_set_fr
Store the user timeout in for example urs_preferences and query it using
sqlops/avpops