[SR-Users] BYE dispatcher

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 09:55:56 CET 2016

This is only the route block for dispatcher, but where is executed --
full content with routing blocks is more helpful.

I would suggest that you look also at the example from dispatcher docs:

  -
https://www.kamailio.org/docs/modules/stable/modules/dispatcher.html#dispatcher.ex.config

It offers a very good starting point config for using the module.