[SR-Users] Change CLID

Nelson Migliaro eng.migliaro at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 11:48:35 CET 2016

Hello,

I have several SIP vendors and I must present a different CLID for each of
them.

I am planning to use failure routers in Kamailio to route calls to a
different vendor in case of failure.

The problem I face is changing clid in each route.

I am planning to use a mysql database to select the clid based on a prefix
and sip vendor and in case of failure, select new clid base on new sip
vendor.

Is mysql the right way to do that, is there a module for this?
In order to change the clid I am thinking of
using: uac_replace_to(display,uri). Is this correct way to do that?

And finally, in case of using uac_replace_to(display,uri), do I have to
use uac_restore_from() to restone the correct from to avoid further issues?

Thank you in advance

Nelson.-