[SR-Users] usrloc module expires column issues

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 12:37:52 CET 2016

Hello,

the version I noticed some changes in dealing with unsigned int values
was 5.7 ...

Can you enable sql query logging and see what's the insert statement for
location table? Or, if the connection to the database server is over IP
(and not tls), then you can do ngrep on port 3306 (iirc by heart the
default port for mysql) -- you should be able to spot the text query
along some binary headers.

It would be good to see if the sql is ok or broken, to know where to
look further.