[SR-Users] usrloc module expires column issues

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 11:31:33 CET 2016

Hello,

I haven't encountered such problem so far and no similar report was done
to kamailio project recently. I noticed that newer versions of mysql
(maybe mariadb as well) are behaving differently than old ones -- what
mariadb version do you run?

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio Advanced Training, Berlin, Nov 28-30, 2016 - http://www.asipto.com