[SR-Users] cdr on remote POSTGRES server

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 09:53:02 CET 2016

Hello,

On 04/11/16 16:20, beer Ll wrote:
> Hi all
>
> I have a kamailio server configured with accounting on a separate
> Postgres SQL server by an internal network with acc module and
> db_postgres module
>
> Everything works good but what can I do if I have problem on the
> internal network or on the postgres server ?
> Is it possible cache or save the data if the insert data is failed ?

db_cluster module can be useful for such needs.

Alternative is to write acc records to syslog just for backup and when
you have troubles with database, then you can recover missing acc
records from syslog.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio Advanced Training, Berlin, Nov 28-30, 2016 - http://www.asipto.com