[SR-Users] Next Kamailio IRC Devel Meeting, Nov 09, 2016

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 09:39:50 CET 2016

Hello,

quick reminder - if anyone wants to discuss something during the irc
meeting, get the topics in the wiki page. Also, if you want to
participate, but have some constraints, then add yourself to the options
there.

  * https://www.kamailio.org/wiki/devel/irc-meetings/2016b

At this moment, tomorrow or Thursday seems to be the likely candidates.
By evening today, I hope to have a decision which of the days will be.

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio Advanced Training, Berlin, Nov 28-30, 2016 - http://www.asipto.com