[SR-Users] Kamailio DB lookup

Gonzalo Gasca Meza gascagonzalo at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 18:00:47 CET 2016

Thanks for replying,

What I want to achieve is once I receive the SIP INVITE, I need to
translate it to a different SIP URI, this new SIP request needs to be
initiated using different URI and TLS. Example:

INVITE -> sip:gonzalo at sip.parzee.io -- TLS/TCP/UDP -> *KAMAILIO* - DB
Lookup -> INVITE sip:gonzalo58 at test.external.com;transport=tls -> INVITE
TLS - ...

I need to convert *gonzalo at sip.parzee.io <gonzalo at sip.parzee.io>* to
*gonzalo58 at test.external.com* and guarantee this new request now is sent in
TLS.
My logic was to use *alias_db_lookup* to handle the conversion as well as
adding the Transport in order to have Kamailio force the new SIP request in
TLS. Is this the right way?

Thank you

-Gonzalo