[SR-Users] Kamailio + IMS + sipml5 call to softphone

Alberto Llamas albertollamaso at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 15:17:06 CET 2016

Hi Serhat,

If you take a look of SDP body of your INVITES you will note that you are
offering SRTP.

What you should do from my point of view is detect when an INVITE from the
sipml5 softphone goes to the ims-softphone or other end-point which you are
aware doesn't support SRTP and use the RTPEngine module (combination
of rtpengine_offer and rtpengine_answer functions).

*When INVITE (sipml5 -> Kamailio -> endPoint with out SRTP) you should
perform something like this:*

rtpengine_offer("trust-address replace-origin replace-session-connection
ICE=remove RTP/AVP");
t_on_reply("3");

*Then for replies you will need something like the route:*

onreply_route[3] {

        if (t_check_status("183")) {
                change_reply_status("180", "Ringing");
                remove_body();
                exit;
        }

        if(!(status=~"[12][0-9][0-9]") || !(sdp_content()))
                return;
        rtpengine_answer("trust-address replace-origin
replace-session-connection ICE=force");

        route(NATMANAGE);
}

Or other approcah if offer SRTP and when the other ends answer with a
488 Not Supported Here do the same.

It is one way of bridging SRTP->RTP with the RTPEngine module.

Regards,