[SR-Users] Kamailio + IMS + sipml5 call to softphone

Serhat Guler srtguler at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 12:13:41 CET 2016

Hi,

I have a setup as follows:

IMS enabled on Kamailio and whereas websockets are enabled for PCSCF for
webrtc calls.

Calls(both audio and video) between to sipml5 clients using firefox web
browser is possible. The session is setup for the calls from sipml5 to
Mercuro, but then there isn't audio flow as the codecs are not compatible.

Now I want to test it with Boghe which supports G.722, PCMA, PCMU, and OPUS
codecs as firefox but this time the session isn't being setup. Boghe
replies with "Reason: SIP; cause=488; text="Bad content"
​" I have seen a similar issue has been mentioned here:
https://github.com/c00lz3r0/boghe/issues/157  but the initial invite
request from sipml5 does have the SDP with media attributes.
​