[SR-Users] Kamailio 4.4.1 REGISTER Parse Error in PCSCF

Carsten Bock carsten at ng-voice.com
Mon May 30 16:56:06 CEST 2016

Hi Mihail,

we do all of our installations through Debian-Packaging. It's described here:

http://www.kamailio.org/wiki/tutorials/ims/installation-howto
(I just added a note about our packages)

I cannot disclose too much about our deployments, as we have either
network operators running live or running a trial on our VoLTE
platform, but we are running basically the same configs, as you'll
find in the repository. The Tutorial on the Kamailio-Wiki is still
pretty much up-to-date.

Thanks,
Carsten

Carsten Bock
CEO (Geschäftsführer)

ng-voice GmbH
Millerntorplatz 1
20359 Hamburg / Germany

http://www.ng-voice.com
mailto:carsten at ng-voice.com

Office +49 40 5247593-40
Fax +49 40 5247593-99

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Hamburg, HRB 120189
Geschäftsführer: Carsten Bock
Ust-ID: DE279344284

Hier finden Sie unsere handelsrechtlichen Pflichtangaben:
http://www.ng-voice.com/imprint/