[SR-Users] Nonce extract from SIP Meesage

Sergio Serrano sergio.serrano at avanzada7.com
Mon May 30 15:40:46 CEST 2016

Hi all,

	I just try integrate Kamailio with external software and We
want taht kamailio doesn't authenticate users. I want that the
autehtication process would be done by external software.  I want To
receive a REGISTER for a user. Then I send a 407 and then when I
receive all paramters for autehtincation(nonce, response, digestURI,
etc, etc etc) send that data to external software and receive if data
is correct, then sent 200 OK and save location in external software.

Bu t I can see any pseudovariable or enything else to obtain that dato
to provide to external software. Anyone could think that this process
could be done?

Regards,

Sergio