[SR-Users] rtpproxy module question

gmele giovanni.mele at nagra.com
Fri May 27 10:42:43 CEST 2016

Hello,

Thx for the explanation, so it means that as soon as the callee connects to the RTP Proxy, the rtp proxy will use the callee ip address and port to forward the rtp stream and ignore the initial learned ip/port? Is there a duration limitation in this learning mode? Meaning that if the callee waits to much to send the first udp packet, the rtp proxy will use the ip/port set during negotiation?

Thx

Giovanni