[SR-Users] Kamailio routing to different carriers based on prefix

José Seabra joseseabra4 at gmail.com
Tue May 24 23:30:23 CEST 2016

Hi there,
I'm looking for a solution to route calls based on prefix, my routing table
might reach a long list  of prefixs.

I looked to carrierroute and it seems to be nice for this purpose but i
have some doubts to how to handle correctly with carrierroute.

IfI understood correctly, if I set the parameter avoid_failed_destinations
to 1, can i use the same carrier id and domain on failure route to select
another destination that matches the prefix?

Can I have the same carrier ID with diferent domains sharing the same
prefixs but mapping it to different destinations?

Thank you for your help.
Best regards
--
José Seabra