[SR-Users] Found bug at ACC

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue May 24 13:01:01 CEST 2016

Hello,

On 24/05/16 10:08, Pavel Eremin wrote:
> Hi all, when we set syslog facility for ACC to LOCAL3, log_write_cdr()
> will write at LOG_DAEMON anyway.
> You have to recompile module acc to user another default syslog
> facility to save cdr with another syslog facility.

what do you mean that you have to recompile the module acc to save cdr
to another syslog facility? Do you have to provide different compile
flags/parameters to the compiler.

It may be that the log facility parameters is effective only for the
classic event based accounting, not cdrs. Should not be hard to extend,
I guess.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com - http://www.kamailio.org